Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Busy Weekend

We had a super busy weekend. 

Roy (DH's BFF) came over on Saturday to help me work on our fence.  The fence guy hasn't finished it since September and I got tired of waiting.  All that needed to be finished was welding the cross braces and pulling wire.

 Roy was great.  He welded all the cross braces for me.  I had the hard job, I provided the iced tea, and ran the water to make sure we didn't start any fires.      

Now I need to paint the posts and we can pull the wire.  Which we would have done on Sunday, but that is my BFF's Easter Celebration BBQ.


She puts together an awesome BBQ. We spend the day just hanging out with friends and family.  This was her 19th year of holding a BBQ.

Hope you had an Awesome Easter.!

No comments:

Post a Comment